RMMI Corp. Announces Filing of its Financial Statements and Related Management Discussion and Analysis for Q3 2018
CALGARY, Alberta, November 22, 2018 - RMMI Corp. (“RMMI” or the “Company”) (CSE:RMMI) announced today that it has filed its financial statements and related management discussion and analysis for the three and nine month periods ended September 30, 2018 under its profile on the SEDAR filing system (www.sedar.com).
In the last few months, RMMI has achieved several significant corporate developments:
· Completed RMMI’s initial public offering of 1,765,700 common shares of RMMI at a price of $2.50 per common share for gross proceeds of approximately $4.4 million;
· Commenced trading on the Canadian Securities Exchange under the symbol “RMMI”;
· Entered into a supply agreement with Namaste Technologies Inc.’s wholly-owned subsidiary Cannmart Inc. (“Cannmart”), whereby Cannmart will purchase medical cannabis from RMMI to offer in its online medical-cannabis marketplace;
· Filed an annual information form;
· Completed the Company’s first hemp cultivation to collect valuable information including nutrient and pH requirements at different stages of growth and work on standardisation of environmental conditions such as temperature, humidity, lighting, electroconductivity of the nutrient-water mix, and other factors; and
· Transitioned the Company’s application to become a licensed producer to the new Cannabis Act (Canada) Cannabis Tracking and Licensing System.
RMMI has made significant achievements to its long-term strategy over the last few months and will continue to execute its business plan to produce the highest organic-quality cannabis products by “Blending Science with Nature”.
About RMMI Corp.
RMMI is an Alberta based company that focuses on the production, cultivation and sale of medical marijuana in various forms. RMMI, through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Rocky Mountain Marijuana Inc. (“Rocky Mountain”), is a late stage applicant under the Cannabis Act (Canada) and is in the process of obtaining the requisite license to commence cannabis production and operations. Rocky Mountain blends science with nature using aeroponic cultivation and CO2 extraction, and intends to produce high-purity, organic-quality cannabis oils. RMMI’s team will employ leading commercially-available science and technology to maximize production yields and product quality as a low-cost producer, while reducing risk to its crops and its business.