RMMI Corp. filing of Q1 2019 financial information
NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION TO UNITED STATES NEWSWIRE SERVICES OR FOR DISSEMINATION IN THE UNITED STATES. ANY FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THIS RESTRICTION MAY CONSTITUTE A VIOLATION OF U.S. SECURITIES LAWS.
Calgary, Alberta, May 7, 2019 – RMMI Corp. (“RMMI” or the “Company”) (CSE: RMMI) announced today that it has filed its unaudited, condensed, interim consolidated financial statements and related management discussion and analysis for the three months ended March 31, 2019 under its profile on the SEDAR filing system (www.sedar.com).
Since the Company’s April 11, 2019 press release providing an update on cultivation facility renovations, renovation progress continues to proceed as planned. Additional renovation achievements include:
· Two of three exterior walls have been replaced with new, prefabricated wall panels;
· Half of the exterior roof has been replaced with new, prefabricated roof panels;
· Electrical and security wiring is near completion;
· Mechanical ducting and water-supply piping installation are underway;
· The cloning room, mother-plant room and first cultivation room have been completed, including the installation of a highly durable, mold-resistant PVC wall and ceiling covering;
· Mechanical HVAC equipment installation is underway in the cultivation and production rooms;
· The second-floor offices are near completion; and
· The main floor processing rooms are near completion.
Annual General and Special Meeting
RMMI announces that it will hold its first annual general and special meeting at 9:00 am Calgary Time on Friday, July 26, 2019 in the main-floor conference facility at 639 5th Avenue SW, Calgary, AB, T2P 0M9.
About RMMI Corp.
RMMI is an Alberta based company that focuses on the production, cultivation and sale of marijuana in various forms. RMMI, through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Rocky Mountain Marijuana Inc. (“Rocky Mountain”), is a late stage applicant under the Cannabis Act (Canada) and is in the process of obtaining the requisite license to commence cannabis production and operations. Rocky Mountain blends science with nature, using aeroponic cultivation and CO2 extraction, and intends to produce high-purity, organic-quality cannabis oils. RMMI’s team will employ leading commercially-available science and technology to maximize production yields and product quality as a low-cost producer, while reducing risk to its crops and its business.